Several Pittsburgh-Based Cohen & Grigsby Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers®
PITTSBURGH, PA – January 15, 2013 – Cohen & Grigsby, a business law firm with headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA and an office in Naples, FL, is pleased to announce that 32 of the firm’s Pittsburgh-based attorneys have been included on the 2013 list of Best Lawyers.
Attorneys in the following practice areas have been recognized as Best Lawyers:
- Administrative/Regulatory Law: Anthony Cillo
- Banking & Finance Law: James D. Chiafullo
- Bankruptcy & Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency & Reorganization Law: William E. Kelleher, Jr.
- Commercial Litigation: Larry K. Elliott, Robert M. Linn, Richard R. Nelson II, Jeffrey P. Ward
- Corporate Law: Christopher B. Carson, James D. Chiafullo, Charles C. Cohen, Jack W. Elliott, David J. Kalson
- Employment Law – Management: Ronald J. Andrykovitch, Robert B. Cottington, Valerie S. Faeth, James R. Haggerty, Robert F. Prorok
- Immigration Law: John S. Brendel, Lawrence M. Lebowitz, Matthew T. Phillips
- International Trade & Finance Law: V. Susanne Cook
- Labor Law – Management: Ronald J. Andrykovitch, Robert B. Cottington, James R. Haggerty, Robert F. Prorok
- Litigation – Bankruptcy: William E. Kelleher, Jr.
- Litigation – Intellectual Property: Robert M. Linn
- Litigation – Labor & Employment: Robert B. Cottington, James R. Haggerty, Robert M. Linn
- Litigation – Land Use & Zoning: Clifford B. Levine
- Litigation – Securities: Richard R. Nelson II
- Litigation – Trusts & Estates: R. Michael Daniel, Christopher F. Farrell, Jeffrey P. Ward
- Mediation: James B. Brown
- Mergers & Acquisitions Law: Jack W. Elliott
- Non-Profit/Charities Law: Christopher F. Farrell
- Public Finance Law: Charles R. Brodbeck
- Real Estate Law: Charles R. Brodbeck, James D. Chiafullo, Blaine Lamperski, Michael H. Syme, William R. Taxay
- Tax Law: Christopher F. Farrell, David J. Kalson
- Technology Law: David J. Kalson
- Trusts & Estates: R. Michael Daniel; Christopher F. Farrell; Samuel J. Goncz; C. Eric Pfeil; Mario Santilli, Jr.; Jonathan M. Schmerling
- Venture Capital Law: David J. Kalson
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. For more than three decades, Best Lawyers lists have been regarded as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals available. The lists of attorneys are compiled by conducting extensive peer-review surveys.