Several Cohen & Grigsby Attorneys Recognized by Pennsylvania Super Lawyers®
PITTSBURGH, PA – June 4, 2012 – Cohen & Grigsby, a business law firm with headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA and an office in Naples, FL, is pleased to announce that 23 of the firm’s Pittsburgh-based attorneys have been included on the 2012 list of Pennsylvania Super Lawyers and Pennsylvania Rising Stars (the state’s young attorneys), which will be published in the June 2012 issue of Philadelphia Magazine. Selected attorneys will also appear in the June 2012 issue of Pittsburgh Magazine.
Attorneys in the following practice areas have been recognized as Pennsylvania Super Lawyers 2012:
- Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights: William E. Kelleher, Jr.
- Bonds/Government Finance: Charles R. Brodbeck
- Business Litigation: Robert M. Linn
- Closely Held Business: Charles C. Cohen
- Construction/Surety: Alice B. Mitinger
- Employment & Labor: Ronald J. Andrykovitch, James B. Brown, Robert B. Cottington, John E. Lyncheski, Robert F. Prorok
- Environmental Litigation: Daniel M. Darragh
- Estate Planning & Probate: R. Michael Daniel, Christopher F. Farrell, Richard D. Rosen, Mario Santilli, Jr., Jonathan M. Schmerling
- Insurance Coverage: Andrew M. Roman
- Land Use/Zoning: Clifford B. Levine
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Christopher B. Carson, Jack W. Elliott, Mark R. Stabile
- Tax: Michael E. Silverman
The attorney in the following practice area has been recognized as a Pennsylvania Rising Stars 2012:
- Estate Planning & Probate: Aubrey H. Glover
Attorneys are selected for the lists based on a statewide nomination process, independent research and peer review by practice area.