Seven Cohen & Grigsby Attorneys to be Recognized in Super Lawyers: Corporate Counsel Edition
PITTSBURGH, PA – August 30, 2010 – Cohen & Grigsby, a business law firm with headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA and an office in Bonita Springs, FL, is pleased to announce that seven of the firm’s Pittsburgh-based attorneys will be honored in the November 2010 edition of Super Lawyers: Corporate Counsel Edition. The honorees are:
- Ronald J. Andrykovitch, director in the Healthcare and Labor and Employment groups.
- John S. Brendel, director in the Immigration group.
- James B. Brown, director in the Employment Litigation and Labor and Employment groups.
- Robert B. Cottington, director in the Employment Litigation and Labor and Employment groups.
- Lawrence M. Lebowitz, head of the Immigration group.
- John E. Lyncheski, director in the Employment Litigation and Labor and Employment groups.
- Robert F. Prorok, head of the Labor and Employment group.
“On behalf of the firm, I am pleased to congratulate these accomplished attorneys on this outstanding achievement,” said Jack Elliott, president and CEO of Cohen & Grigsby. “These attorneys exemplify what we like to call the firm’s ‘Culture of Performance,’ as they are dedicated to delivering superior results to their clients.”
In 2008, Super Lawyers magazine launched Super Lawyers — Corporate Counsel Edition. Published six times a year, this magazine includes nationwide listings of attorneys selected by Super Lawyers in business-related practice areas and is sent to 25,000 corporate counsel and CEOs of the top private and publicly held companies in the country.