Scott C. GrahamDirector
As a Director in the Corporate & Tax Group, Scott counsels both borrowers and lenders on a broad range of banking and finance matters including leveraged financing, real estate financing, mezzanine financing and working capital financing.
Before joining Cohen & Grigsby as an Associate in 2007, Scott worked as a legal intern at Williams & Connolly in Washington, D.C. in 2004, and as a summer associate at Cohen & Grigsby in 2005 and 2006. Prior to entering the legal profession he was an intern at Shaker Investments in Shaker Heights, Ohio in 2001 and 2002 where he performed research and analysis on investments.
Scott was also a professional hockey player with the Huntsville Channel Cats (now known as the Huntsville Havoc) in the Southern Professional Hockey League, in Huntsville, Alabama, during the 2003-2004 season.
Scott most recently assisted in representing the following clients:
- Bank in a commercial lending transaction providing for the refinance of its debt in the amount of approximately $25,000,000
- Regional developer in connection with the acquisition, development and leasing of office and retail space
- Various landlords and tenants in connection with the lease of office, retail and industrial space
- Private equity entity in its investment in an approximately $27,000,000 management buyout of a manufacturer and distributor
- Borrower in a commercial lending transaction providing for an approximately $50,000,000 loan syndication
- Purchaser in its stock purchase of a strategic target for approximately $21,000,000
- Mezzanine lender in its subordinated debt loan to borrower to finance an acquisition
- Seller in the sale of its business’s assets for approximately $66,000,000
- Borrower in a commercial lending transaction providing for a loan of approximately $11,000,000
- Member, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, Shadyside Presbyterian Church