Ronald J. AndrykovitchDirector
Ron’s labor and employment practice is focused on representing employers in a broad array of cases, including collective bargaining, unfair labor practices, regulatory compliance issues and general employment counseling.
Ron previously served as a field examiner and an attorney with the National Labor Relations Board from 1977-1987.
Ron focuses his practice primarily on providing general labor and employment law advice. Ron counsels clients in situations involving labor contract negotiations; grievance processing and arbitrations; reductions in force; strategic planning for mergers, acquisitions and closings of unionized operations; guidance related to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Family and Medical Leave Act; veterans’ rights laws; preparation and review of personnel policies and handbooks; and employee leasing arrangements.
Ron also represents management in labor and employment matters before the National Labor Relations Board, the Pennsylvania Labor Relations Board, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the U.S. Department of Labor and the Unemployment Compensation Board of Review and other federal and state agencies.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute’s Employment and Labor Law Advisory Committee
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- ACBA’s Labor and Employment Section Counsel
- Southwestern Pennsylvania Chapter of the Labor and Employment Relations Association
- American Health Lawyers Association Labor and Employment Practice Group
- Selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America
- Selected to the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list
- Labor Relations Institute Inc.’s “Top 100 Labor Attorneys in the United States”
- Faculty Member for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute and counsel in Education in Management
- a presenter at the Small Business Development Center at St. Vincent College
- the Society for Human Resource Management
- the Western Pennsylvania Personnel Association
- the Georgia ALFA
- the VHA Leadership Development Institute at Carnegie Mellon University, the Maryland Assisted Living Association and the American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging, amongst other venues.
- Ron has also authored and co-written many articles that have appeared in local, regional and national publications.