Richard R. Nelson IIAssociate General Counsel
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd, 4th, 6th and 10th Circuits
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- J.D., with honors, University of North Carolina School of Law, 1979
- B.A., summa cum laude, Political Science, Pennsylvania State University, 1976
Chip is one of the founders of Cohen & Grigsby and is a former President of the Firm. Chip currently serves as the Firm’s Associate General Counsel, a role in which he advises the Firm on ethical matters and risk management practices.
Honors and Achievements
Chip has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America over ten consecutive years and selected as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer numerous times.