- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- J.D., cum laude, University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2006
- B.A., summa cum laude and with Honors, Political Science/International Studies, Pennsylvania State University, Behrend College, 2003
Nicole focuses her practice in estate planning, estate administration and gift and individual taxation. Nicole provides clients with legal advice ranging from basic wills and powers of attorney to sophisticated trusts and asset preservation. She brings a comprehensive approach to client’s preparation of passing wealth to the next generation. A significant part of her practice includes advice regarding and preparation of individual federal and state income tax, gift tax and fiduciary income tax returns.
Nicole is a member of the Allegheny County Bar Association, the Estate Planning Council of Pittsburgh and the Pennsylvania Bar Association. She is a member of Cohen & Grigsby’s Recruiting and Associate Committees. She has also served as a mentor for the Summer Associate Program. In 2014, Nicole was appointed to Animal Friends Board of Directors.
A 2006 graduate of University of Pittsburgh Law School, Nicole graduated cum laude and began her career as a summer associate with Cohen & Grigsby.
- Panelist, Pennsylvania Bar Institute Seminar – “Using Trusts as Building Blocks for Your Client’s Estate Plan: Common Techniques for the Foundation of an Estate Plan,” February 25, 2011
- Panelist, Pennsylvania Bar Institute Seminar – “Insolvent Estates: A Practical Primer,” May 14, 2010
- Co-Author, “Preparer Penalties under the New Tax Preparer Regulations,” Pennsylvania Bar Institute’s 3rd Annual Estate Law Update, May 13, 2009
- Author, “The Uniform Trust Act: 10 Months Later,” presented at a Joint Conference of Professional Trustees and Trust Attorneys sponsored by the Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 2007
- Co-Author, “Mass Media & International Law,” Florida Journal of International Law, 2006