Lorna A. McGeorgeAssociate
Lorna focuses her practice in estate planning, probate law, estate and gift taxation, and family business planning. She advises clients on matters ranging from wills and trusts, asset protection, estate administration and taxation avoidance. Lorna brings a comprehensive approach to clients’ passing of wealth to future generations, and a significant part of her practice includes advising clients regarding federal estate, generation-skipping, and gift tax issues.
- Co-Author, Tax Aspects of Mutual Investments, Fla. Bar Journal, Oct. 1996 at 66.
- LL.M., Taxation, New York University
- J.D., Quinnipiac College School of Law
- Editor-in-Chief, Quinnipiac Law Review
- B.A., University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill