- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd and 4th Circuits
- U.S. District Court of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- J.D., magna cum laude, Georgetown University Law Center, 1993
- B.A., magna cum laude, Villanova University, 1990
Kerrin has twenty-five years of legal experience. She was employed by Cohen & Grigsby as an attorney and a director from 2000 to 2010, concentrating her practice in defending accounting firms in professional negligence litigation and securities fraud litigation/class actions. Since 2010, Kerrin has been employed by the Saint Louis University School of Law as an Assistant Professor, where she has taught courses on Commercial Transactions, Conflict of Laws, Evidence and Advocacy, Trial Advocacy, Moot Court and Legal Research and Writing. Kerrin has extensive experience in defending accounting firms in financial statements and professional negligence litigation and securities litigation/class actions. In addition to her teaching responsibilities, Kerrin currently serves as Of Counsel to the Firm, and in that capacity she is available to assist the Firm in providing services to Firm clients as an independent contractor in her areas of concentration.