- LLM, Taxation, New York University School of Law, 2018
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, 2012
- M.B.A., Emory University Goizueta Business School, 2012
- B.A., Political Science (summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa), The George Washington University, 2008
Jason concentrates his practice in the areas of real estate and general corporate law.
Jason focuses on all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including the acquisition, disposition, leasing and financing of all types of commercial property.
Jason also has a background as an owner and operator in residential real estate, with a particular emphasis on all facets of landlord operations and representations in properties of all sizes.
Prior to joining Cohen & Grigsby he was an associate with Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C., and clerked at the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania for Chief Judge Gary L. Lancaster and Chief Judge Sean J. McLaughlin.
- Co-Presenter, “DOMA, Detroit, and Bankruptcy: A Panel Discussion on the Recent and Major Developments in Bankruptcy Law and How They Can Affect Your Practice,” American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division Spring Conference, May 17, 2014
- Co-Presenter, “Commercial Litigation: Cyber Attacks – How Much (or How Little) Protection Does Article 4A Protect Commercial Bank Accounts,” Pennsylvania CLE, October 17, 2013
- Author, “Due Diligence Deluge: How the PA Flood Plain Management Act Can Sink a Development,” ACBA Lawyers Journal (Focus on Real Property), January 5, 2018; republished in At Issue, Pennsylvania Bar Association, June, 2018
- Author, “DOMA Ruling Fails to Provide Clarity for Bankruptcy Law Cases,” At Issue, Pennsylvania Bar Association, Summer 2014, pp. 12-13