- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 2010
- B.A., summa cum laude, History, West Virginia University, 2007
Ingrid’s practice focuses on commercial litigation and preparing clients for state and federal court, where she has represented clients in a wide variety of matters, including trade secret and non-competition covenant disputes, complex commercial disputes, eminent domain law proceedings, and stock and asset purchase agreement disputes.
Ingrid’s experience includes extensive legal research, drafting pleadings and motions, and articulating litigation strategy. She has engaged in all levels of general litigation practice, including preliminary injunction proceedings, depositions, discovery, motions, trial preparation, trial, and appeals.
In 2009, she was a summer associate at Cohen & Grigsby. Prior to law school, Ingrid studied sustainability and international economy at the Universität für Bodenkultur in Vienna, Austria. Ingrid graduated from the University Honors College at West Virginia University, where she studied history and philosophy in the Eberly College of Arts and Sciences.
Ingrid is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the Allegheny County Bar Association.