Fayezeh Haji HassanAssociate
As an Associate in the Firm’s Corporate Group, Fayezeh works on general corporate matters, with a focus on drafting and reviewing commercial agreements. Additionally, she also works in the Immigration Group, where she concentrates on employment-based immigration matters.
Fayezeh is highly proficient in oral/written Persian & Dari, and is proficient in Arabic.
- Panelist, “Muslims, Immigration and the American Dream,” conference at Duquesne University, March 2017
- Panelist, Central Southwest Asia Studies Conference, University of Montana, Missoula, April 2017
- Invited Speaker, Magnanimous Stories Tour, various colleges in Montana, April 2017
- J.D., Duquesne University School of Law, 2017
- CALI Award: Legal Research and Writing
- LRW Program Award for Best Brief
- Distinguished Student Award: One of the top three awards to graduating students, chosen by the faculty
- B.A., cum laude, International and Global Studies and Middle Eastern Studies with concentration of Political Science, Middlebury College