- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida
- LL.M., Real Property Development, University of Miami School of Law, 2012
- J.D., cum laude, University of Miami School of Law, 2012
- B.A., Washington & Lee University, 2002
Eric is an Associate and a member of the Litigation Group. Eric focuses his practice on all aspect of civil litigation including commercial and business litigation, complex property litigation, construction litigation involving construction defects and Florida’s construction lien laws, contract enforcement, condo/HOA disputes, commercial landlord-tenant disputes, and post-judgment collection proceedings.
Prior to joining Cohen & Grigsby, Eric was an associate at Coleman, Hazzard & Taylor, P.A.
- Collier County Bar Association
- Collier County Bar Association, Trial Lawyers Section
- The Michael R N McDonnell American Inn of Court
- Licensed Real Estates Sales Agent, Florida DBPR
Honors and Achievements
Eric was selected to the 2018 list of Florida Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in business litigation. While attending the University of Miami School of Law, Eric served as President of the Moot Court Board and was awarded the Order of Barristers. Eric was also a member of the Business Law Review, taught law and public policy to high school students, represented indigent debtors at the local legal aid society, and was a Fellow for both the Miami STREET LAW Program and the HOPE Public Interest Resource Center. Honoring his service and dedication to the school, Eric was selected to be a member of the Iron Arrow Honor Society, the “Highest Honor Attained at the University of Miami.”
Eric also volunteers his time at Ave Maria School of Law as a judge and coach for the Moot Court Board, coaches youth soccer teams for the Optimist Soccer Club of Naples, and holds a 2nd Degree Black Belt in Shotokan Karate.