Emilie is business lawyer whose practice focuses primarily on commercial lending. She represents clients with various types of credit accommodations, including secured & unsecured loans and term and revolving credit facilities. The secured loans are supported by a wide range of collateral including real estate interests and tangible and intangible personal property. She has documented and reviewed multi-bank credit facilities such as participations and loan syndications.
In addition, Emilie serves in the role of corporate counsel to public, private and not for profit companies advising on a wide variety of matters including mergers and acquisitions, finance and negotiating and drafting commercial agreements. Her commercial agreement work spans across a full spectrum of industries.
- Past-President, Avon Club, a women’s nonprofit community service organization serving the Avonworth, Pennsylvania School District
- Vice Chair, Allegheny County Bar Association Corporate, Banking and Business Law Section
- ACBA Women’s Institute for Leadership in Law (WILL)
- Member, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Member, Business Law Banking Section, American Bar Association
- Partners Board of the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust
- J.D., cum laude, Duquesne University School of Law, 2010
- Executive Articles Editor, Duquesne Law Review, Vol. 48
- B.A., magna cum laude, The Ohio State University