Daniel P. BranaganAssociate
As an Associate in the Firm’s Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights Group, Dan assists on a wide range of commercial transactions and bankruptcy matters.
Prior to joining the Firm, Dan served as a Law Clerk to The Honorable Frank J. Santoro on the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia. Before that, Dan also served as a Judicial Intern for The Honorable Amy Berman Jackson on the United States District Court for the District of Columbia, and as a Legal Extern for the Office of the Attorney General of Virginia.
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- J.D., cum laude, William & Mary Law School, 2017
- Articles Editor, William & Mary Law Review
- Phi Delta Phi Honors Society
- Graduate Research Fellow, Puller Veterans Benefits Clinic
- Academic Committee Chair, Phi Alpha Delta
- B.A., magna cum laude, History and Political Science, Duquesne University, 2014
- Phi Kappa Phi Honors Society
- Erik Gerhard Student Resource Grant recipient