Dan is an Associate and member of the Estates & Trust Group. Dan’s primary focus is representing individuals, families and closely held businesses in tax, estate and trust related matters. Dan also has experience in estate planning, estate administration and Orphans’ Court litigation.
Prior to joining Cohen & Grigsby, Daniel was an associate at Sherrard, German & Kelly, P.C.
- Member, Allegheny County Bar Association, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Pittsburgh Estate Planning Council
- Pittsburgh Planned Giving Council
- Presenter, “Basics of Generation Skipping Transfer Tax,” Community College of Allegheny County Spring 2016 Public Accountant Practitioner Program, April 14, 16 and 20, 2016
- Presenter, “Basics of Generation Skipping Transfer Tax,” Duquesne University Tax, Business and Estate Law Strategy Forum, December 10, 2015
- J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2012
- Research Editor, University of Pittsburgh Law Review
- B.A., summa cum laude, University of Pittsburgh, 2007