Andrew advises clients on a variety of public and private finance and economic development matters. Andrew has acted as bond counsel and special counsel for school districts, municipalities, municipal authorities, universities, health care systems and other major governmental entities. He has overseen the structuring and closing of multiples series of taxable and tax-exempt municipal securities, including tax increment financings, ranging from $4M to $280M in principal amount and has advised clients on proper structuring and documentation as well as compliance with corporate governance and regulatory requirements.
Andrew also has served as disclosure counsel for issuers and as underwriter’s counsel for financial institutions issuing or underwriting the purchase and sale of municipal securities. He simultaneously has served as trustee counsel with respect to negotiation of trust indentures, escrow agreements and advised corporate trust clients concerning matters related to the administration of existing financings.
Andrew also has experience advising clients with respect to federal and state law questions with respect to the issuance of securities as well as with respect to corporate and investment management matters.
- Member, National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Board Member, Pennsylvania Association of Bond Lawyers
- Member, Bond Club of Philadelphia
- Speaker, “Continuing Disclosure Policy – Best Practices,” Eastern Association of College and University Business Officers 2017 Pittsburgh Local Workshop, June 9, 2017
- Contributor, Catalyst – Pennsylvania Chamber of Business and Industry, Spring 2018