- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- J.D., with honors, University of Florida, Levin College of Law, 2009
- B.A., magna cum laude, Tufts University, 2006
- United States Military Academy, West Point, 2002-2003
Rebeca’s practice is focused on counseling private and not for profit companies with respect to corporate matters and corporate governance. Rebeca also combines her business insight to assist clients with estate planning and estate administration.
Rebeca is licensed to practice in the State of Florida and the Commonwealths of Pennsylvania and Massachusetts. Prior to joining Cohen & Grigsby, Rebeca was an associate at Stonecipher Law Firm, where she represented clients in consumer insolvency/bankruptcy law, oil and gas law, and corporate matters.
Rebeca has been selected to the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars list in corporate business for five consecutive years, since 2014.
- American Bar Association
- Collier County Bar Association
- Collier County Medical Society Alliance
- Women’s Bar Association
Rebeca is actively involved in the Tufts University Alumni Association. She also spends time fundraising for the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research and the National Parkinson’s Foundation.