Our Workers’ Compensation attorneys represent self-insured and insured employers in Workers’ Compensation litigation before administrative bodies and federal administrative law judges. They also litigate cases under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act and Pennsylvania Heart and Lung Act.
The attorneys in our Workers’ Compensation Group have years of experience representing employers and have handled cases involving allegations of physical and mental injuries, specific loss injuries, occupational hearing loss, and occupational lung diseases.
The services they provide include the following:
- Representing employers in hearings before the Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Judges
- Representing employers in appeals before the Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Appeal Board and Pennsylvania Commonwealth and Supreme Courts
- Drafting transitional duty return to work policies
- Counseling employers on return to work issues
- Representing employers in litigation covered by the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Act
- Negotiating the settlement of workers compensation cases
Because the attorneys in our Workers Compensation Group also handle labor and employment matters, they are able to address the employment issues that often accompany workers’ compensation cases.