Our labor and employment attorneys have compiled a strong record of success defending a wide range of employment related claims before federal, state and local agencies and in federal and state courts throughout the United States. We defend employers in all types of cases, including discrimination, retaliation, harassment, wrongful discharge, wage and hour violations, unemployment compensation, defamation, whistleblower, and breach of contract. We have significant experience with litigation related to these and similar state laws:
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VII)
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- The Equal Pay Act (EPA)
- The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
We represent employers in front of multiple federal and state agencies, including:
- The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- State Civil Rights Commissions
- State Unemployment Compensation boards
- State Workers’ Compensation boards (see more at: Workers Compensation)
In addition, we serve as Employment Practices Liability Insurance panel counsel for many major insurance carriers. We also provide a number of cost-effective services to help organizations minimize the likelihood of potentially damaging lawsuits. For more information, see Training.
We understand how litigation and agency proceedings can impact you and your business. Our experience and success in multiple areas of litigation can help you resolve litigation related matters. Contact us today to discuss how we can assist you in preventing or preparing for litigation.