Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® Recognizes Cohen & Grigsby Attorneys
PITTSBURGH – June 2, 2014 – Business law firm Cohen & Grigsby proudly announces that 29 of the firm’s Pittsburgh attorneys were selected for the 2014 list of Pennsylvania Super Lawyers andPennsylvania Rising Stars.
Attorneys in the following practice areas are recognized as Pennsylvania Super Lawyers 2014:
- Government Finance: Charles R. Brodbeck
- Business Litigation: Larry K. Elliott, Robert M. Linn, Richard R. Nelson II
- Creditor Debtor Rights: William E. Kelleher Jr., Jill Locnikar Bradley, Thomas D. Maxson
- Employment & Labor: James B. Brown, Robert B. Cottington, John E. Lyncheski, Robert F. Prorok
- Environmental Litigation: Daniel M. Darragh
- Estate & Probate: R. Michael Daniel, Christopher F. Farrell, Richard D. Rosen, Jonathan M. Schmerling
- Insurance Coverage: Andrew M. Roman
- International: V. Susanne Cook
- Land Use/Zoning: Clifford B. Levine, Alice B. Mitinger
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Christopher B. Carson, Jack W. Elliott, Mark R. Stabile
- Personal Injury: Jeffrey P. Ward
- Tax: Michael E. Silverman
Attorneys in the following practice areas are recognized as Pennsylvania Rising Stars 2014:
- Business/Corporate: Christie B. Tillapaugh
- Business Litigation: Leah R. Imbrogno, Jennifer S. Park
- Immigration: Alexander R. Castrodale
Attorneys are selected based on a statewide nomination process, peer review, and research and evaluation in their practice area. The attorneys will be recognized in the June 2014 issue of Philadelphia Magazine. Selected attorneys will also appear in the June 2014 issue of Pittsburgh Magazine.
Pennsylvania Super Lawyers strives to create a diverse, credible and comprehensive listing of outstanding attorneys to aid consumers and other attorneys in searching for a legal counsel.