Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® Honors Cohen & Grigsby Attorneys
PITTSBURGH, PA – May 25, 2011 – Cohen & Grigsby, a business law firm with headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA and an office in Bonita Springs, FL, is pleased to announce that 22 of the firm’s Pittsburgh-based attorneys have been included on the 2011 list of Pennsylvania Super Lawyers and Pennsylvania Rising Stars (the state’s young attorneys), which will be published in the June 2011 issue of Philadelphia Magazine. Selected attorneys will also appear in the June 2011 issue of Pittsburgh Magazine.
The attorneys in the following practice areas have been recognized as Pennsylvania Super Lawyers 2011:
- Employment & Labor: Ronald J. Andrykovitch
- Bonds/Government Finance: Charles R. Brodbeck
- Employment & Labor: James B. Brown
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Christopher B. Carson
- Closely Held Business: Charles C. Cohen
- Employment & Labor: Robert B. Cottington
- Estate Planning & Probate: R. Michael Daniel
- Environmental Litigation: Daniel M. Darragh
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Jack W. Elliott
- Estate Planning & Probate: Christopher F. Farrell
- Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights: William E. Kelleher, Jr.
- Land Use/Zoning: Clifford B. Levine
- Intellectual Property Litigation: Robert M. Linn
- Employment & Labor: John E. Lyncheski
- Construction/Surety: Alice B. Mitinger
- Estate Planning & Probate: Richard D. Rosen
- Estate Planning & Probate: Mario Santilli, Jr.
- Estate Planning & Probate: Jonathan M. Schmerling
- Tax: Michael E. Silverman
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Mark R. Stabile
The attorneys in the following practice areas have been recognized as Pennsylvania Rising Stars 2011:
- Estate Planning & Probate: Aubrey H. Glover
- Business Litigation: Jennifer S. Park
“I’m pleased to announce that once again several Cohen & Grigsby attorneys have been recognized as leaders in the law community,” said Jack Elliott, president and CEO. “On behalf of the entire firm, I congratulate them on this honor. It is a reflection of hard work, dedication to excellence and an ongoing commitment to client satisfaction.”
Attorneys are selected for the lists based on a statewide nomination process, independent research and peer review by practice area.