Hurricane Irma Recovery Podcast Series – November 20, 2017
Welcome to the Hurricane Recovery Podcast Series
An Educational Guide to Navigating the Legal Issues Associated with Condominiums, Cooperatives and Homeowner Associations in the Wake of Hurricane Irma.
Hosts Christopher Davies and Joshua Hajek will help address timely issues regarding Hurricane Irma recovery.
This podcast covers the following areas:
- Overview of Loss Assessment Coverage in Owner Policies
- Moral of the Story for Loss Assessment Coverage
- Procedural Issues for Special Assessment
- Issues that Come Up During Repairs
- Association Obligations for “Reconstruction Work After a Property Loss” Damage is from a Casualty/Insurable Event
- Who pays?
- What does the Association need to repair?
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about Cohen & Grigsby’s qualifications and experience.