Hurricane Irma Recovery Podcast Series – December 4, 2017
Welcome to the Hurricane Recovery Podcast Series
An Educational Guide to Navigating the Legal Issues Associated with Condominiums, Cooperatives and Homeowner Associations in the Wake of Hurricane Irma.
Hosts Christopher Davies and Joshua Hajek welcome guest Gerard Maron from G.F. Maron, P.E., Inc. in discussing hurricane damage and repairs surrounding Hurricane Irma recovery.
This podcast covers the following areas:
- The “Who, What, Where, When, Why and How” of Hurricane Repairs
- Who Makes the Repairs (association or unit owner)?
- Who Pays for Repairs?
- What Does the Association Need to Repair?
- How Should Repairs Be Made?
- When Should Repairs Be Made?
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about Cohen & Grigsby’s qualifications and experience.