Eight New Attorneys Join Cohen & Grigsby
PITTSBURGH, PA – December 18, 2008 – Cohen & Grigsby, a business law firm with headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA and offices in Naples and Bonita Springs, FL, is pleased to announce the appointment of eight new attorneys.
The following attorneys have joined the firm as associates in the Business & Tax Practice Group:
- Jennifer M. Gardner earned her J.D. at the University of Pittsburgh where she was editor-in-chief of the University of Pittsburgh Law Review.
- Brandon T. Greenland received his J.D. from American University and was a staff member of the Administrative Law Review.
- Steven A. Harris earned his J.D. at University of Pittsburgh where he was articles editor of The Pittsburgh Journal of Technology Law and Policy.
- Felix A. Mehler joins the firm with almost ten years of legal experience. Mehler earned his German law degree from the University of Augsburg (Germany) and his J.D. from the University of Pittsburgh. He will practice in Cohen & Grigsby’s Bonita Springs, Florida office.
- Jennifer M. Novotny earned her J.D. at Case Western Reserve University where she received the Center for Computer-Aided Legal Instruction (CALI) Award.
- Christie B. Tillapaugh, who focuses her practice on corporate and security matters, most recently served as an attorney with Tollgrade Communications, Inc. Prior to that, she was an associate with Reed Smith, LLP. Tillapaugh received her J.D. from The Pennsylvania State University.
The Litigation Practice Group has added two new associates:
- Michael A. Metcalfe earned his J.D. at Duquesne University where he was editor-in-chief of the Duquesne Law Review.
- Fridrikh V. Shrayber received his J.D. from the University of Pittsburgh and was a member of the University of Pittsburgh Law Review.
“Earlier this year, Cohen & Grigsby relocated its Pittsburgh headquarters to 625 Liberty Avenue in the heart of Pittsburgh’s Cultural District to sustain the firm’s growth,” noted Jack Elliott, president and CEO of Cohen & Grigsby. “The addition of these highly-qualified individuals will enable the firm to continue fostering long-lasting, productive partnerships with clients, partnerships that are built on superior performance.”