Eight Cohen & Grigsby Attorneys Recognized by Peers as Pennsylvania Rising Stars for 2008
PITTSBURGH, PA – December 10, 2008 – Cohen & Grigsby, a business law firm with offices in Pittsburgh, PA; Bonita Springs, FL; and Naples, FL, is pleased to announce that eight of its attorneys were honored on the 2008 Pennsylvania Rising Stars list, which features top young attorneys in the state. The list has been published in the December 2008 Rising Stars edition of Pennsylvania Super Lawyersmagazine and will also appear in Philadelphia magazine. The honorees are:
- Alexander R. Castrodale, the senior immigration associate in the International Business Group.
- Floyd A. Clutter, an associate in the Labor & Employment Group.
- Michael J. Dougherty, a director in the Business and Tax groups.
- Aubrey H. Glover, an associate in the Business and Estates & Trusts groups.
- Maureen R. Jordan, a director whose practice groups include Affordable Housing, Business, Public Finance and Real Estate.
- Philip K. Kontul, an associate in the Labor & Employment Group.
- Christopher E. Myers, a director in the firm’s Business and Tax groups.
- Alicia M. Passerin, Ph.D., an associate in the Intellectual Property Group.
“We are extremely proud to have these eight distinguished attorneys on our team. They are an important part of what Cohen & Grigsby calls its ‘culture of performance,’” said Jack Elliott, president and CEO of Cohen & Grigsby. “To be recognized within the state among peers is quite an accomplishment, and we commend these attorneys.”
About Super Lawyers – Rising Stars
The Super Lawyers – Rising Stars list features outstanding lawyers from more than 60 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Super Lawyers magazine is published in all 50 states and reaches more than 13 million readers. For more information, visit www.superlawyers.com.