Cohen & Grigsby Attorneys Recognized by Pennsylvania Super Lawyers®
PITTSBURGH – May 16, 2016 – Business law firm Cohen & Grigsby is proud to announce that 26 of the firm’s Pittsburgh attorneys were selected for the 2016 list of Pennsylvania Super Lawyers and Pennsylvania Rising Stars.
Attorneys in the following practice areas are recognized as 2016 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers:
- Business Litigation: Larry K. Elliott, Robert M. Linn
- Creditor Debtor Rights: William E. Kelleher Jr., Thomas D. Maxson
- Employment & Labor: Ronald J. Andrykovitch, James B. Brown, Robert B. Cottington, John E. Lyncheski, Robert F. Prorok
- Environmental Litigation: Daniel M. Darragh
- Estate & Probate: Michael Daniel, Christopher F. Farrell, Richard D. Rosen, Mario Santilli Jr., Jonathan M. Schmerling
- General Litigation: Clifford B. Levine
- Immigration – Business: Lawrence M. Lebowitz
- Insurance Coverage: Andrew M. Roman
- International: Susanne Cook
- Land Use/Zoning: Alice B. Mitinger
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Jack W. Elliott, Mark R. Stabile
- Tax: Michael E. Silverman
Additionally, the following attorneys were recognized as 2016 Pennsylvania Rising Stars:
- Bankruptcy – Business: Rebeca Linz
- Business/Corporate: Amanda R. Gerstnecker
- Estate & Probate: Melissa L. Dougherty
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. The Rising Stars list is developed using the same patented multiphase selection process used for the Super Lawyers list except a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less.
The attorneys will be recognized in the June 2016 issues of Super Lawyers Magazine and Philadelphia Magazine. Selected attorneys will also appear in the June 2016 issue of Pittsburgh Magazine.
ABOUT COHEN & GRIGSBY
Since 1981, Cohen & Grigsby, P.C. and its attorneys have provided sound legal advice and solutions to clients that seek to maximize their potential in a constantly changing global marketplace. Comprised of more than 130 lawyers, Cohen & Grigsby maintains offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Naples, Fla. The firm’s practice areas include Business Services, Labor & Employment, Immigration/International Business, Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Public Finance, Litigation, Employee Benefits and ERISA, Estates & Trusts, Bankruptcy & Creditors Rights, and Public Affairs. Cohen & Grigsby represents private and publicly held businesses, nonprofits, multinational corporations, individuals and emerging businesses across a full spectrum of industries. Our lawyers maintain an unwavering commitment to customer service that ensures a productive partnership. For more information, visit www.cohenlaw.com.