Cohen & Grigsby Appoints New Associates in Pittsburgh
- Daniel J. Gespass joins the firm’s Estates & Trusts Group where he represents individuals, families and closely held businesses in tax, estate and trust related matters. He is a member of the Probate and Trust Law Section of the Allegheny County Bar Association and received his J.D. from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
- Casey E. Kuretich joins the firm’s Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Group where she focuses her practice on general employee benefits matters. She is a member of the Allegheny County Bar Association and earned her J.D. from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law. Prior to joining Cohen & Grigsby, Casey was a staff tax consultant at Schneider Downs & Co., Inc.
- Johnathan H. Foster, who received his J.D. from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, will concentrate his practice on corporate law.
- Carrie A. Fox, who received her J.D. from the University of Notre Dame Law School, will concentrate her practice on real estate and affordable housing law.
- Kelsey J. Kobil, who received her J.D. from the Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law, will concentrate her practice on litigation and labor and employment.
- Joseph R. Santoro, who received his J.D. from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, will concentrate his practice on corporate law.
ABOUT COHEN & GRIGSBY
Since 1981, Cohen & Grigsby, P.C. and its attorneys have provided sound legal advice and solutions to clients that seek to maximize their potential in a constantly changing global marketplace. Comprised of more than 140 lawyers, Cohen & Grigsby maintains offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Naples, Fla. The firm’s practice areas include Business Services, Labor & Employment, Immigration/International Business, Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Public Finance, Litigation, Employee Benefits and ERISA, Estates & Trusts, Bankruptcy & Creditors Rights, and Public Affairs. Cohen & Grigsby represents private and publicly held businesses, nonprofits, multinational corporations, individuals and emerging businesses across a full spectrum of industries. Our lawyers maintain an unwavering commitment to customer service that ensures a productive partnership. For more information, visit cohenlaw.com.