Best Lawyers in America® Recognizes 31 Cohen & Grigsby Attorneys in Pittsburgh
PITTSBURGH – Aug. 15, 2018 – Business law firm Cohen & Grigsby is pleased to announce that 31 lawyers from its Pittsburgh office have been selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2019 edition of Best Lawyers in America.
Attorneys in the following practice areas have earned a spot in the 2019 listing:
- Administrative/Regulatory Law: Anthony Cillo
- Banking and Finance Law: James D. Chiafullo
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law: William E. Kelleher Jr.
- Commercial Litigation: Larry K. Elliott, Robert M. Linn, Jeffrey P. Ward
- Corporate Compliance Law: Charles C. Cohen
- Corporate Law: Christopher B. Carson, James D. Chiafullo, Charles C. Cohen, Jack W. Elliott, David J. Kalson
- Employment Law – Management: Ronald J. Andrykovitch, Robert B. Cottington, Valerie S. Faeth, James R. Haggerty, Robert F. Prorok
- Immigration Law: John S. Brendel, Lawrence M. Lebowitz, Matthew T. Phillips
- International Trade and Finance Law: V. Susanne Cook
- Labor Law – Management: Ronald J. Andrykovitch, Robert B. Cottington, James R. Haggerty, Robert F. Prorok
- Litigation – Bankruptcy: William E. Kelleher Jr., Helen Sara Ward
- Litigation – Intellectual Property: Robert M. Linn
- Litigation – Labor and Employment: Robert B. Cottington, James R. Haggerty, Robert M. Linn
- Litigation – Land Use and Zoning: Clifford B. Levine
- Litigation – Securities: Larry K. Elliott
- Litigation – Trusts and Estates: Christopher F. Farrell, Mario Santilli Jr., Jeffrey P. Ward
- Mediation: James B. Brown
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law: Jack W. Elliott
- Non-Profit/Charities Law: Christopher F. Farrell
- Patent Law: Noland J. Cheung
- Public Finance Law: Charles R. Brodbeck
- Real Estate Law: Charles R. Brodbeck, James D. Chiafullo, Blaine A. Lamperski, William R. Taxay
- Tax Law: Christopher F. Farrell, David J. Kalson
- Technology Law: David J. Kalson
- Trusts and Estates: Christopher F. Farrell, Samuel J. Goncz, C. Eric Pfeil, Mario Santilli Jr., Jonathan M. Schmerling
- Venture Capital Law: David J. Kalson
Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence and is the oldest peer-review publication in the legal profession. Inclusion is based entirely on exhaustive peer review and lawyers are not permitted to pay any fee to participate in or be included on Best Lawyers lists. Over three decades, Best Lawyers lists have earned the respect of the profession, the media and the public as a reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals.
For more information about Cohen & Grigsby, please visit cohenlaw.com.
ABOUT COHEN & GRIGSBY
Since 1981, Cohen & Grigsby, P.C. and its attorneys have provided sound legal advice and solutions to clients that seek to maximize their potential in a constantly changing global marketplace. Comprised of more than 140 lawyers, Cohen & Grigsby maintains offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Naples, Fla. The firm’s practice areas include Business Services, Labor & Employment, Immigration/International Business, Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Public Finance, Litigation, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation, Estates & Trusts, Bankruptcy & Creditors Rights, and Public Affairs. Cohen & Grigsby represents private and publicly held businesses, nonprofits, multinational corporations, individuals and emerging businesses across a full spectrum of industries. Our lawyers maintain an unwavering commitment to customer service that ensures a productive partnership. For more information, visit cohenlaw.com.