Best Lawyers in America® 2010 Honors Cohen & Grigsby Attorneys
PITTSBURGH, PA – August 20, 2009 – Cohen & Grigsby, a business law firm with headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA and offices in Naples and Bonita Springs, FL, is pleased to announce that 30 of the firm’s attorneys have been recognized in Best Lawyers in America® 2010. This year’s honorees are:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: James B. Brown
- Bet-the-Company Litigation: Jason H. Korn
- Commercial Litigation: Larry K. Elliott, Jason H. Korn, Richard R. Nelson II, Kelley G. Price, Jeffrey P. Ward
- Construction Law: Jason H. Korn
- Corporate Law: James D. Chiafullo, Charles C. Cohen, Jack W. Elliott, David J. Kalson, Hugh W. Nevin, Jr.
- Immigration Law: John S. Brendel, Lawrence M. Lebowitz, Matthew T. Phillips
- Intellectual Property Law: Thomas C. Wettach
- International Trade and Finance Law: V. Susanne Cook
- Labor and Employment Law: Ronald J. Andrykovitch, Robert B. Cottington, James R. Haggerty, W. Scott Hardy, John E. Lyncheski, Robert F. Prorok
- Mergers & Acquisitions Law: Jack W. Elliott
- Non-Profit/Charities Law: Christopher F. Farrell
- Public Finance Law: Charles R. Brodbeck
- Real Estate Law: Charles R. Brodbeck, Thad D. Kirkpatrick, Michael H. Syme, William R. Taxay
- Tax Law: Christopher F. Farrell, David J. Kalson, Hugh W. Nevin, Jr.
- Technology Law: David J. Kalson
- Trusts and Estates: R. Michael Daniel, Christopher F. Farrell, C. Eric Pfeil, Jonathan M. Schmerling
- Venture Capital Law: David J. Kalson
The following Cohen & Grigsby attorneys have appeared on the Best Lawyers® list for 10 years or longer:
- Charles C. Cohen
- R. Michael Daniel
- Lawrence M. Lebowitz
- John E. Lyncheski
- Hugh W. Nevin, Jr.
- Jonathan M. Schmerling
Considered to be the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession, Best Lawyers® conducts confidential surveys that enable more than 2.5 million of the top attorneys in the country to review their peers. The annual reference guide lists more than 29,000 attorneys in the United States in 78 different specialties and covers all 50 states and the District of Columbia.