Best Lawyers in America® 2017 Recognizes Six Cohen & Grigsby Attorneys in Naples
NAPLES, Fla. – Aug. 16, 2016 – Business law firm Cohen & Grigsby, P.C. is pleased to announce that six lawyers from its Naples office have been selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2017.
Attorneys in the following practice areas have earned a spot in the 2017 edition:
- Commercial Litigation: Jason Hunter Korn, Kelley Geraghty Price
- Corporate Law: Hugh W. Nevin Jr.
- Employment Law – Management: John E. Lyncheski
- Labor Law – Management: John E. Lyncheski
- Litigation – Construction: Jason Hunter Korn, Kelley Geraghty Price
- Litigation – Labor and Employment: Kelley Geraghty Price
- Litigation – Real Estate: Thad D. Kirkpatrick
- Litigation and Controversy – Tax: Henry C. Cohen, Hugh W. Nevin Jr.
- Real Estate Law: Thad D. Kirkpatrick
- Tax Law: , Hugh W. Nevin Jr.
- Trusts and Estates: Henry C. Cohen
Best Lawyers ® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence and is the oldest peer-review publication in the legal profession. Inclusion is based entirely on exhaustive peer review and lawyers are not permitted to pay any fee to participate in or be included on Best Lawyers lists. Over three decades Best Lawyers lists have earned the respect of the profession, the media and the public as a reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals.
ABOUT COHEN & GRIGSBY
Since 1981, Cohen & Grigsby, P.C. and its attorneys have provided sound legal advice and solutions to clients that seek to maximize their potential in a constantly changing global marketplace. Comprised ofmore than 140 lawyers, Cohen & Grigsby maintains offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Naples, Fla. The firm’s practice areas include Business Services, Labor & Employment, Immigration/International Business, Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Public Finance, Litigation, Employee Benefits and ERISA, Estates & Trusts, Bankruptcy & Creditors Rights, and Public Affairs. Cohen & Grigsby represents private and publicly held businesses, nonprofits, multinational corporations, individuals and emerging businesses across a full spectrum of industries. Our lawyers maintain an unwavering commitment to customer service that ensures a productive partnership. For more information, visit www.cohenlaw.com.