Several Cohen & Grigsby Attorneys Recognized by Pennsylvania Super Lawyers®
PITTSBURGH – May 26, 2015 – Business law firm Cohen & Grigsby is proud to announce that 26 of the firm’s Pittsburgh attorneys were selected for the 2015 list of Pennsylvania Super Lawyers andPennsylvania Rising Stars.
Attorneys in the following practice areas are recognized as Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® 2015:
- Bankruptcy: William E. Kelleher, Jr.
- Business Litigation: Larry K. Elliott, Robert M. Linn
- Creditor Debtor Rights: Jill Locnikar Bradley, Thomas D. Maxson
- Employment & Labor: Ronald J. Andrykovitch, James B. Brown, Robert B. Cottington, John E. Lyncheski, Robert F. Prorok
- Environmental Litigation: Daniel M. Darragh
- Estate & Probate: R. Michael Daniel, Christopher F. Farrell, Richard D. Rosen, Mario Santilli, Jonathan M. Schmerling
- General Litigation: Clifford B. Levine
- Immigration: Lawrence M. Lebowitz
- Insurance Coverage: Andrew M. Roman
- International: V. Susanne Cook
- Land Use/Zoning: Alice B. Mitinger
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Jack W. Elliott, Mark R. Stabile
- Personal Injury General: Jeffrey P. Ward
- Tax: Michael E. Silverman
Additionally, the following attorney was recognized as a Pennsylvania Rising Star 2015:
- Business/Corporate: Amanda R. Gerstnecker
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. The Rising Stars list is developed using the same patented multiphase selection process used for the Super Lawyers list except a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less.
The attorneys will be recognized in the May 2015 issue of Philadelphia Magazine. Selected attorneys will also appear in the May 2015 issue of Pittsburgh Magazine.